WIN a Google Homevoice assistant!
Thank you for your entry
Your entry has been received. Good luck!
See if you qualify. To get a more accurate idea of how much you can borrow with State Custodians,
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter State Custodians’ ‘Win a Google Home’ competition and conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia (excluding ACT) who are over 18 years of age and who are not a member of the persons listed in clause 5.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Tuesday 17 April 2018 and concludes at 5.00 PM (AEST) on Tuesday 1 May 2018. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- State Custodians takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees and contractors of State Custodians and associated companies and their families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter of this competition is State Custodians Ltd, ABN 49 118 337 367; Australian Credit Licence 390850; with its head office located at Level 9, 45 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have successfully completed the entry form including answering the question "What would be the first question you asked your Google Home?" in 25 words or less.
- Entries must be an original and artistic submission from entrants and must not:
- Infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of another party. If an entrant has doubts about whether they may infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights, they must not include the material;
- In its content or by being submitted as an entry, breach any law or breach any legal obligation or duty to any person.
- This competition is or may be promoted across the Promoter’s social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to any third-party social media networking services used by the Promoter to promote this competition. Upon entry, entrants hereby release Facebook, and/or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this competition administered by the Promoter.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by State Custodians. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise State Custodians by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The prize is a Google Home voice assistant valued at RRP $199.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Google. Upon entry, entrants hereby release Google and associated companies/brands from any and all liability associated with this competition administered by the Promoter.
- The winner of the prize will be selected from all eligible entries (see clause 8) by eligible entrants (see clause 7) received as being the most creative, authentic and best explains their response to the question: "What would be the first question you asked your Google Home?", as determined by the Promoter.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after 14 days, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by a phone call from an endorsed representative of the Promoter, and/or by email within ten (10) days from the competition closing. The winner’s name may be published in the May 2018 State Custodians eNewsletter, and on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except within the consent of the Promoter, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend this competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The modified competition terms and conditions will be automatically updated on this page. Amended terms will take effect immediately as soon as they have been published on this page.
- The Promoter may suspend or terminate this competition at any time by giving its entrants reasonable prior notice.
- For any questions or enquiries regarding the State Custodians’ 'Win a Google Home' competition, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.