Information for customers requiring financial assistanceWith bushfires, natural disasters and the global COVID-19 pandemic, 2020 has been a difficult start to the year for Australians. The wellbeing of our customers, partners and staff is our top priority and we want to provide as much support as we can to our affected customers.
If you have been affected by natural disasters or COVID-19 and are concerned about your financial position, please contact State Custodians on 1300 793 741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have consultants available to help with enquiries and discuss the relief options available to customers experiencing financial hardship.
Common types of assistance we support include:
- Deferred repayments
- Time to seek financial / counselling advice
- Capitalisation of arrears
- Long term repayment arrangements
- Reduced repayments
Our team of specialists will work in partnership with you to determine the most suitable arrangement for you.
Submit a hardship applicationTo apply for hardship assistance please complete and return the Statement of Financial Position form, including details of your requested arrangement. Download the form here.
If you require any assistance completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1300 793 741 or send us an email.
In addition, would you please provide the following information:
- Evidence of your current income e.g. recent payslips (PAYG), recent BAS (Self-employed) or Centrelink statements
- 3 months of your most recent transaction account statements
- Email to email@example.com, or
- Post to PO Box H284, Australia Square, NSW, 1215
Once your application has been submitted, one of our team members will be in touch to find a solution that best suits your situation.